I love helping women social innovators to be more influential and better connected. I have founded Oguntê and the Global Tribal Network, to prove that women can solve pressing social & environmental issues and create commercial opportunities at the same time, when given more skills and space to do so. Being part of an ecosystem where everybody is included, can contribute and support others, is the highlight and the mission of our organisation.
I am passionate about supporting, connecting and promoting women who work in social enterprises, networks and campaigns, and contribute to making the world a better and more equitable place.
My work spans across sectors, from Europe to South America, and I am proud to have led pieces of work that have directly impacted over 300,000 individuals and organisations.
I am a UK Ambassador for Women in Business, an RSA fellow, and a Common Purpose graduate and a Council Member at Social Enterprise UK.
- I have influenced policymakers, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists to give a special attention to social impact.
- I have set up the 1st Women's Social Leadership Awards, making this concept much more recognised, from female community activists up to senior leaders, some of whom often work in the shadows and need more recognition.
- I have assessed and helped organisations to get quality awards, investment, and a bold digital presence.
- I am leading on Make a Wave, a robust pre-incubator for women social entrepreneurs, set up in 2011.
- I have worked, among others, with Allergan, Telefonica, Packard Bell, Warner, EMI, MTV Holland, BT plc, NHS Trust, UnLtd, Adventure Capital Fund, London Development Agency, Kuyichi, and new economics foundation. I have supported many non-profit organisations in Europe and overseas, such as Boca, Solidaridad, Fase and Oxfam and numerous community enterprises.
A Results Coaching System (Neuroleadership Group) Executive Coach, a qualified Social Enterprise Adviser and a member of the Association for Coaching, co-leading on its sustainable development group. I hold an MA in Modern Dutch Studies and Sociolinguistics.
An enthused TEDx speaker, making the case for successful women social innovators as amazingly smart connectors.
I communicate in French, English, Portuguese, and Dutch.
"Servane is a truly inspirational, hardworking, creative, enthusiastic and talented social entrepreneur. She has an amazing capacity to mentor and coach an incredible number of women whose lives will have changed significantly through their connection with her. The events that I have had the privilege of hosting at BT plc have been fantastic experiences for everyone involved and a real tribute to Servane's leadership"
Jane Swift, Programme director at BT PLC.
Winner Network of Aspiring Women Award 2011, category Women’s Advocate.
Nominee for the Association for Coaching Honorary Award for Social Innovation 2011.
Winner Global Women Inventors and Innovators (GWIIN) Special recognition Award 2009.
Highly commended Social Enterprise Mentor of the year - NewStatesman - Edge Upstarts Awards 2007.