Advice | Training | Coaching
How long can you afford to wait before you equip yourself to make an impact?
Ogunte offers coaching and technical assistance to Women Social Leaders, Entrepreneurs and Organisations that aspire to make a social and environmental impact.
Our collaboration contributes to reinforcing your vision, strategic thinking, personal development, inspiration, and accountability.
Intensive action-learning with real field studies. Supervised by Bonnie Foley Wong CA, CFA and Servane Mouazan, MA,MAC. On-line and on-land programmes.
Download brochure here. Includes information about content, feedback angels, benefits for you and your organisation.
Executive, Business and Personal Coaching
Supervised by Neela Bettridge. MAC, Certified Mastercoach, Carole McKenzie PhD Cybernetics, and Servane Mouazan, MA, MAC.
>> Gain a better understanding of what social impact means for you and your organisation. Immerse yourself in the WHY, HOW and WHAT to set up good foundations for evaluations and knowledge management. Read further for coaching.
>> Assess your capacity to lead, and develop yourself as well as your venture. (Self-Directed Topics) Read further for action-learning sessions. (3 months)
>> You can be coached following a themed structure called the Beesmap, covering vision & impact, leadership, viability, learning, confidence, and networks.
Hourly, 1/2 days, or day sessions available by phone, VOIP, Google Hangouts, or live on-site. Group and individuals. Retainers available. Please click here to request an immediate call back for information about fees, methodologies, how you can progress and additional features.
Value added Thinking Boosters
Credit of 6 thinking boosters sessions valid for 12 months (Pay As You Go £750)
Credit of 12 thinking boosters sessions valid for 12 months (Pay As You Go £1200 ; -20% discount!)
One booster includes 30 min phone/voip sessions to set up high performance systems and keep you going. These sessions are supported by neuroscience-based, process-focused, outcome-driven methodologies to help individuals and organizations facilitate positive change.
Business Development Retainer: £5000 over 12 months
(under £420/month to get strategic, personal and organisational support throughout the year!). Include
- 9x Coaching sessions for the team leader
- 1x Business model review
- 1x Media and Branding review
- 1x Finance review
- 1x Social Impact Measurement review
- Automatic invite and priority access to events organised by Ogunte
- Loyalty introductions to stakeholders that are relevant to you and your business
- Social Media Amplification
- Support to access awards
Finance for Non-Financial Directors (teams and groups)
Supervised by Sherine Mahmoud, MBA, Investment Analyst.
Please click here to request an immediate call back for information on what training is most relevant to you.
- Activist Angels | Background Reading
- For Social Businesses and Impact Projects
- Sample Current and Past Clients
- Your DIY Tools
- Business Model Review
- Action-Learning for Social Business- Short Sessions
- Action-Learning for Social Business Owners
- Measure Your Social impact
- Executive Social Leadership Programme
- Organisational and Personal Development: Insights Lab
- Organisational development through biomimicry